Sunday, July 6, 2008

Miracle Panacea Found!

Today at the dinner table, Gabe disobeyed me and left to get a toy. I promptly told him that I needed to spank him for it, and as I went to get the paddle, it occurred to him that his stomach ached. Not only this, but he needed to go to the restroom right away. With Becki's blessing, we proceeded with the spanking first ... and to our amazement, when it was all over, his stomach felt fine and he was able to forego the restroom visit to stay and finish dessert. Gabe, as sons of a disobedient Adam, we need the healing rod of love - I look forward to the day when we can trade spank stories with laughter.

1 comment:

AdoptedSon said...

Also, Michael Scott - Manager of THE Office got a stomach ache when he had to discipline a subordinate. Beth and I just saw the episode before we read this blog post.

You're profile still says you're in education! Is that what "they" told you to say?

See you Saturday.