Thursday, November 8, 2007

From Falling Sparrows to Spawling Pharaohs


Hello Friends - would you please keep me in prayer. I am currently studying to present a Sunday School series on the Providence of God for the adult class in our church. As one who aspires to enter the ministry, this is a necessary step and a somewhat intimidating one. I covet your prayers and will keep you posted as the time draws near. God is blessing in the preparations so far, but I also need prayer regarding the delivery. I am prone to quite a bit of nervousness, even after years of public speaking. As I'm currently waiting on my job assignment for work, please also pray that practically, God would provide a great job situation so that I am able to devote myself to my family and the pursuit of the ministry more fully - rather than a stress-tank position that would drain me and detract from both. Many Thanks!