Sunday, February 17, 2008

From Falling Sparrows to Spawling Pharaohs [Part 2]

By way of update - Justus is still in the hospital, but is expected to be discharged tonight. His flu seems to be under control and the peticea [rash] is not believed to be a serious problem anymore, as long as it continues to heal.

I want to thank God for preparing me to lead my family through this, by allowing me to meditate on His Providence in preparation for the Sunday School lessons [starting next week]. I held by boy down while they fished around for his veins with the IV, and my nerves were steeled by mentally repeating: 'No maverick molecules'.

When little things were going wrong, and sleep was scarce, and stress was high, my temper was soothed by the FACT that God's providence is ALWAYS wiser AND BETTER than my preference.

Thank you for your prayers and encouragement - they are priceless.

No comments: