Sunday, January 10, 2010

Young Men with Visions; Old Men with Dreams


If someone had told me 10 years ago that I would be seeing what I have been seeing, I would not have believed it. Now please understand this, the general so-called Christian media [I don’t believe] has a clue about this – they don’t see it and I don’t think they even want to see it. But there is a ‘Great Awakening’ going on in this country and I am seeing it. Now here’s another thing: typically it’s not even understood or desired among [many], even those in the ministry, who are older. But I’ve gone into the inner city of Chicago and met with young men that are studying Jonathan Edwards. Guys on college campuses walking around reading Spurgeon. I’m telling you something absolutely astounding is going on!


-Paul Washer

No comments: